-=PCTechTalk=- Re: audio encoders and decoders "Lame" program

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 22:14:17 -0500

Hi Judith,

Thanks.  I have already d/led the lame dll file and put it in the folder
where I had my Goldwave program.  I had experiemented with goldwave and
blazeaudio programs but was wanting to try the lame program as I read it was
supposed to be so good.  But I was having trouble understanding it.  I will
check out sourforge as you suggested.  Im guessing then an encoder or
decoder changes the format of the file so you can convert it.. like from
wave to mp3..?

Thanks,
christy

cristy