-=PCTechTalk=- Re: another stupid question...

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 23:55:34 -0500

As far as I know, she had NOTHING else or she'd already have downloaded
IE.  That was why she had a problem.  No backup, no install disks, no
freebie disks...thus her problem.  I suggested she use a friends computer
and try the smallest browser she could find which would actually fit on two
floppies for her.  Then once it was in she could go get IE again.

Tori

At 08:59 PM 5/9/03, you wrote:

>I am going to ask once again, go you have netscape, hell even aol on the
>puter? use any that you have to D/L IE. You can always cancel the Netscare
>or aohell.
>
>Tori writes:
>

> > Because in the original email, she deleted IE and does not have install
> disks,
> > therefore she does not have disks to install from or she would have.  She's
> > trying to find a way to go get IE without a browser.
>
>Sincerely Yours, Hank.
>Very Interesting Sites
>http://www.babelmagazine.com
>http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
>http://www.babelmagazine.com/wing.html
>http://members.myecom.net/hdka/ct/ct.html
>http://www.idownline.com/sites/hdka/911.html
>http://www.idownline.com/sites/hdka/investigation77.html
>

>Now MyECom FreeMail gives you what you've been asking for.
>
>More storage space (10MB), large attachments that get delivered,
>WEB, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP access at no extra charge,
>Calendar, spell checker, mail filtering and auto-responders.
>
>http://freemail.myecom.net
>To unsub or change your email settings:
>//www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
>
>To access our Archives:
>//www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/
>
>For more info:
>//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=pctechtalk

What is Omniana?

Go to http://www.omniana-ltd.com to discover the meaning.  Omniana
Graphic Design offers low prices and high quality.  Every day is a holiday.
To find out what holiday today is, check the Omniana Daily Holiday E-Card.
Also, a free giveaway each month, games and a fun new daily newsletter
called Omniana Pieces (click on Join Our Mailing Lists).