-=PCTechTalk=- Re: another stupid question...

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 12:47:11 -0500

Unless you're on DSL with both computers you're going to need days to email
IE to yourself.

You might find something like the Enigma browser would work though.  It's
supposed to be the smallest one available.  I have never used it but it
does have a 30 day trial.  You could download it and email the file to your
computer, then install it, then go online and use it to download IE.

You can find it at:

http://www.suttondesigns.com/

The zip file downloads at 1.49 MB

That SHOULD fit on a floppy too.  (1.44 size) although with headers and
info from Windows it might not.  Not sure about that but at least it would
be small enough to email and get there in your lifetime....smile.

Not sure if that will help you or not but it's at least worth mentioning to
you.  For future reference, you need to find a way to back up important
programs in case of a computer crash.

Tori

At 12:23 PM 5/6/03, you wrote:

>  Hey all It's Mary again.. I know you guys are getting sick of my questions
>but i have another one..
>  Ok how do I transfer Interent explorer to one computer to the other.. As i
>posted in my old Email hello all... This time I really done it....  I was
>trying to solve my problem with the
>res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/dnserror.htm.
>  I deleted my internet explorer! So now i can only check my mail.. I don't
>have the orginal disk that my computer! what is the best thing for me to
>do...
>
>  I was thinking i could senda program ( internet explorer )from one computer
>via email and then download it.. being I can't get on the internet i can
>check my mail ... Does this sound right!
>thanks.
>  and i am sorry for all the dumb questions
>mary
>To unsub or change your email settings:
>//www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
>
>To access our Archives:
>//www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/
>
>For more info:
>//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=pctechtalk

What is Omniana?

Go to http://www.omniana-ltd.com to discover the meaning.  Omniana
Graphic Design offers low prices and high quality.  Every day is a holiday.
To find out what holiday today is, check the Omniana Daily Holiday E-Card.
Also, a free giveaway each month, games and a fun new daily newsletter
called Omniana Pieces (click on Join Our Mailing Lists).