-=PCTechTalk=- Re: another ques on backwebclient

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 11:27:02 -0600

As far as I know, XP only comes with Alexa, not Backweb.  I have a
preinstalled OEM XP, though, so I'm not sure.  Maybe someone with a retail
XP package can help.  The advice still holds true, I just can't tell you
what program has it imbedded within it.  Usually Backweb comes tied to
support and help because most users, even experienced, are loathe to
uninstall such "helpful" utilities.

~~~~~~~~~

On 3/16/2003 at 11:37 AM a whisper was heard, and the one known as
Hotredlips779928@xxxxxxx was rumoured to have uttered....