-=PCTechTalk=- Re: animated graphics question

  • From: "Larry Southerland"<larrysoutherland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 00:48:06 -0400

Unless my memory is failing me, Corel's Office Suite (Standard and
Professional) comes with a Powerpoint-compatible program called
Presentation.  www.softwareoutlet.com has version 12 ($7.99) and X3 ($22.99)
for really cheap prices:

http://www.softwareoutlet.com/

IMHO, X3 is worth the price difference....