-=PCTechTalk=- Re: accessing old hard drive e-mails

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:38:33 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Geraldine,
There is a program that you can download called Outlook Express backup. You
can try it for free. It worked for me. It will import all your folders and
address book too.  Here is the URL,
http://www.abf-soft.com/outlook-express-backup.shtml

When I had my new computer made up, I instructed the builder to include my
old computer's  hard drive. It is now drive D.. I can access most things but
not the old emails from Outlook Express. Can someone tell me how to go about
that ...Please?
Much appreciated, as there is a recipe that I would dearly love, hidden in
there.
Geraldine