-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Zone Alarm question

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:41:03 -0500

Zone Alarm, in some versions, includes some internet security features in
addition to a firewall.  First, I would be sure that ZA has been set to
allow your browser to access the internet.  Then I would check any other
security features that your version may have to be sure they are configured
correctly.

If this does not fix the problem, then post any dialog boxes or error
messages you get when you try to log-on to a site.

Don

Do YOU want a gmail account invitation?  Include your email address in the
body of a private message to dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx