-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Xp/Vista Dual-Boot Problems

  • From: G <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 00:31:46 -0400

My ascension to 'mandom' would never have been possible were it not for your
own tireless efforts and selfless sacrifices, my dear close friend.  I'd
also like to take this opportunity to thank my mother (there she is) for
never putting away the whip, no matter how hard I begged.  Good night, and
god bless.

APPLAUSE
APPLAUSE

                                        APPLESAUCE