-=PCTechTalk=- Re: XP SP3 just may not be "there" yet...

  • From: "Larry Southerland"<larrysoutherland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 23:23:18 -0400

I found these quotes and I thought of the members of this group, especially
people like Gman and the other mods here:

Quotes of the Week

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely
no good. - Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is
violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur
Schopenhaur (1788 - 1860)