-=PCTechTalk=- Re: XP Musical boot failure

  • From: "recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx" <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:57:16 -0400

Hmmmmm

I restored the Data drive.   No Help

I restored the XP drive to same date as data drive restored to.  No help

I booted to Vista, opened EasyBCD and re-wrote the Vista MBR.  No Help.

Tried to boot to XP SAFE mode.  Hangs there also.

I 'm gonna go Google for some new curse words to try.  Anybody got any
ideas before I find some?

Don

in the Subject.