-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Wireless

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:30:20 -0500

Thanks for the input Lil!  I am beginning to get the kinks ironed out so
things are looking up.  I pursued the authentication bit with my local ISP
and it required a simple check mark in a box.  My computer balked a bit,
wireless would not disconnect, my reboot would not reboot.  I had to pull
the plug from the wall and after waiting 10 minutes booted up and I was able
to get back on wireless and I am able to send e-mails.  I have heard from
the tech with nex-tech wireless and he is helping me with other issues.
This morning I could neither send or receive except with dialup so the
authentication was the key.
Sandi