-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Wireless

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:36:13 -0400

Sandy,
    SIW is a portable app, meaning it doesn't need to be installed.  Just
run it from wherever it is (never run programs from your desktop, though)
and it will temporarily install a small driver file, dig into your system's
innards and pop up with a boatload of info on what you're running, both
hardware and software.

Peace,
Gman