-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Winows mail spell check not working

  • From: "Jan Robey" <hrstreak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 20:28:58 -0500

ok, will try it tomorrow.
Thanks
----- Original Message -----
From: Gman
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 8:13 PM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Winows mail spell check not working

I recall we went through the same situation with another member here not too
long ago.  I'm thinking the solution was to go into Add/Remove, locate
Office and click on the Change button.  This will bring up the list of all
installed components and allow you to add or take away whatever you need.
She'll need to locate and deselect the French option for the Dictionary (as
well as any other non-English languages) in order to switch the spell
checker over to English.

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org