-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows98

  • From: "Hank" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:50:22 -0600

Hi Silvia, I do it like this, Make a floppy disk and make sure format.exe is on
it, if it isn't then copy it from Windows folder to the floppy, Start the
computer with the floppy then make sure it loads the CD drives, at the A:> type
format C: it will tell you it will erase all info. click ok and you are on your
way.
Sincerely Yours,
Hank
              My home page