-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows 98/Vista

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:31:21 -0500

Gman,

Mostly, I do word processing, some dressmaking pattern drafting, some
photos (but not a lot), a few videos, internet browsing, basic games,
making greeting cards, burning CDs, watching DVDs and stuff like that.
I do take on-line courses and save all the lessons, too.

I'll appreciate any suggestions you make.

Beverly