-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows 98/Vista

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 20:20:37 -0500

Beverly,
    I haven't been waiting for any 'thank you's, I've just miss hearing from
you now and then.      :)

    Sorry to hear that the old system is having such a rough time of things.
In order to help guide you towards a replacement system, it's important that
I hear about your needs.  I don't want to suggest a system that won't do all
you need it to do right now or one that won't be able to keep up with you as
you add activities over the time the system should normally remain viable.

    So, what kinds of things do you do with your system?  And just as
importantly, what kinds of things can you see yourself adding to what you
already need it to handle?  Your answers will go a long way towards us
suggesting a system or three that will be a perfect fit.

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org