-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows 7

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 17:17:05 -0800

Hi Tim,
Libraries is just a place holder in Windows 7 for types of files we used to
find in My Documents.

Windows 7 Libraries contains the following folders
Documents
Music
Pictures
Videos

You don't have to use them but if you go to save something it will suggest one
of them.

I do not save anything on my OS drive other than screen shots referring
to Win7 in Pictures.

I have a separate 2ond hard drive installed for everything I save including an
image
of the C drive made with the built in backup that comes with Windows 7.

Mike the mod @ PCTechTalk & vista_ & Win7