-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Win Patrol

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 20:57:22 -0400

Just has a look and discovered that I also have those options within version
15.9.  They allow individual control of the refresh rate for each of the
individual tabs.  Each tab works as an individual module that protects a
system by alerting the user of any changes within that module's monitored
data.  Apparently, I never bothered with them because they were already set
to monitor in Real Time by default and that's exactly what I want them to
do.

The maker states that real-time protection can be turned off if you fully
trust your computing environment.  I know very few who can claim such a
thing, so I'd leave them all set to RT and not even mess with the interval
options.      ;)

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org