-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Win Media problem

  • From: dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:58:14 +0100

On 13 Apr 2005 at 11:44,  milady wrote:
> hmmm interesting.   So where do I go to find Video preferencing for
> this? It's worth a try..if NOT then I guess I have to find another
> media player...Any ideas inc case?? I know nothing bout these
> programs.

Methinks milady doth request too much.
Honestly, what _does_ it take to satisfy a Lady..?!

[Just teasing]  ;)

I think this is the perfect opportunity for you to don your dark
glasses and trenchcoat, and do some snooping of your own. I've got
some hot leads for you:

www.google.com
www.askjeeves.com

After grilling the first suspect with "media player ability to take
screenshots", I found the answer to your questions on the very first
attempt...

...and rumour has it that the second suspect responds to direct
interrogation!

Happy sleuthing,

Faustus