-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Wierd Stuff

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 23:49:10 -0400

Don,
    Do you have your original install disk copied to your hard drive
somewhere?  I can't imagine why it didn't format the E: drive if it was
truly running from the nLite disk.  But it appears that whatever DID run the
install was unable to even see your main drive and thought of your second
internal one as the C: during that installation.  You might want to
disconnect ALL drives other than your main, internal or external, before
conducting your next test.

Peace,
Gman