-=PCTechTalk=- Re: What is Micr$oft XPS Document Writer and

  • From: "Larry Southerland"<larrysoutherland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 22:48:31 -0400

I hope that my last email cleared up the confusion.  I suspect that you are
running Vista.  Vista contains a "printer driver"/printer emulator called
the Windows XPS Document Writer, which probably somehow got selected as your
default printer.  When you printed, Vista (shudder) received a "message" to
print to that "printer" and it did so....