-=PCTechTalk=- Re: What is Micr$oft XPS Document Writer and

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 07:37:12 -0400

Microsoft is getting to be a real PITA.  In the past . . .  well, the
DISTANT past, I remember software installations telling you what major
changes the install would do to your system . . .  such as change defaults,
relocate files or entire directories/folders etc . . .  and then give you a
chance to cancel the install, make the changes manually or take other steps
to prevent problems.

Now nobody cares about anything any more.  What a shame.  I rate Micro$oft
about as low as I do Spammers.

Don