-=PCTechTalk=- Re: What does one use instead of ZA?l

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 12:36:29 -0400

I have an older zone alarm on my older computer. I had a
different one on here - I took it off and am going to put a
different one on. It protected me too much and caused too
many problems going between users. - even when I disabled
parts of it. It was Outpost.
Can anyone tell me - the free zone alarm on the old computer
is limited - and I thought, only protected me one direction.
Is this true?
Which of the other free ones protect both directions?
Cris