-=PCTechTalk=- Re: What does one use instead of ZA?l

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 20:24:40 -0500

Your router will provide excellent protection from outside sources trying to
access your computer.  It will NOT protect you from INSIDE sources, such as
adware, viruses, worms and other malware, trying to use your computer to
access the internet.

If anybody suggests that you do not need a software firewall installed,
please seek out a second or even third opinion.

Don