-=PCTechTalk=- Re: WORM_URICK.A

  • From: "Lee Rhodes" <lenella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PC Tech Talk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 18:46:53 -0700

Agreed Suzanne,  I have used OE for years and never gotten a virus, but I am
a responsible and sensible user too. Have a good anitivirus program and use
my head about opening things.  I did get a virus through my network
once...had my Zone Alarm down at the time...that won't happen again!
Lee Rhodes  lenella@xxxxxxxxxxx