-=PCTechTalk=- Re: WORM_URICK.A

  • From: "Lee Rhodes" <lenella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 12:21:32 -0700

It was attached to the message that you sent in that I replied too. No the
attachment was BeckY  and then he said you can do a search for thebat. I'm
sure the same thing came through the list as that's where it was directed.
I'll see if I still have it.  No I don't but it was on the bottom of your
message as forwarded. I think he should've only sent it to those who
specified they wanted it.
Lee Rhodes  lenella@xxxxxxxxxxx