-=PCTechTalk=- Re: WORM_URICK.A

  • From: Rick Goodwin <goodwin5555@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 16:38:06 -0700 (PDT)

Question: I recently got the W32.Frethem.K@mm worm
virus and used an upgrade to bring my machine back to
life. I am using XP Professional. I noticed that my
photo files were changed from my normal jpg format to
a jpg format with VBScriptScriptfile and changed the
appearance to that of a green "S" How to I change
those files back. I was going to totally re-install XP
not as an upgrade but rather as a completely new
operating system?

http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=WORM_URICK.A