-=PCTechTalk=- Re: W98se-Defrag won't run

  • From: "hdka" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 07:42:12 -0700

Some time ago someone gave directions on making a shortcut to safemode, I
don't remember what they were. I have the shortcut and will send it to your
aol address. If you don't want it just delete it, as I don't know when I
would get to read your answer to if you want me to send or not.

Foxhillers@xxxxxxx writes:

> In a message dated 3/10/03 8:13:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>

>> have you tried running defrag in safe mode yet?
>>
>> ~s
>>

> No, can't remember how to get there intentionally.....
> thanks
> mjh

Sincerely Yours, Hank.
Very Interesting Sites
http://www.babelmagazine.com
http://hdka.myecom.net/ct/ct.htm
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/hdka
http://www.babelmagazine.com/wing.html
http://www.1heluva.com/cgi-bin/join.cgi?refer=17214

Now MyECom FreeMail gives you what you've been asking for.

More storage space (10MB), large attachments that get delivered,
WEB, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP access at no extra charge,
Calendar, spell checker, mail filtering and auto-responders.

http://freemail.myecom.net