-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Virus question

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:30:42 -0800

Here you go;
From Symantec/Norton
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.novarg.a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Download the FxNovarg.exe file from:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/FxNovarg.exe.

Norton puts the infected files in Quarantee.
If you open NAV click on Reports
Quaranteen
single click on the file Click on Delete
repeat for each file.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

On 27/01/2004 at 5:13 PM milady wrote:

I would go look up that sucker on Symantec or Panda etc and see what it
says..