-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Updates

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 05:58:16 -0700

I can find Win updates either in control panell add/remove and scroll down
to the windows area OR in Win explore IN Windows..there are uninstall links
IF you know the number of the link?? in either place.  I would keep track of
the numbers downloaded each time and then you have a road map to which to
uninstall if there is a problem latter.