-=PCTechTalk=- Re: US spammer gets lengthy jail term

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:49:39 -0700 (PDT)

Lil:

After learning (some time ago) that there are people out there with their soul
purpose to write programs to "ruin" total strangers computers for no reason
except they can do it - I learned to believe just about anything when it comes
to the earthling race.   Of course this didn't hit home when I discovered all
the ways we have devised to kill one another, but then again I was never
accused of being the sharpest tack in the drawer.

Lil Cruz <lilcruz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Would you believe it if I said that yesterday on TV I saw a program about a
"Hacker's School" opening in Barcelona, Spain... The owner, who didn't
want to be identified, said his aim was to produce "safe" hackers that would
be able to contribute towards safe internet... I wonder if some of his
pupils don't see this as a way to contribute to their own pockets!

Lil

PLEASE:

Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance

http://mail.yahoo.com