-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Topic: Undisclosed recipients

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:20:03 -0800

Hi Shirley,
you need to use the "Blind Send" option in your email program.
Some email programs require a name in the "To" field.
I use one of my alternate addresses for that one.

It looks like you are using IE6.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

On 22/01/2004 at 8:23 PM sinp@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello,
I believe in cleaning up your emails before forwarding and I don't like
just spreading other peoples email addresses around.  I have my contacts in
certain groups, however, when I send the message you can see the entire
list of recipients and the other end.  How do I change the setting so my
list remains private?

Thanks,
Shirley