-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Thunderbird mail

  • From: "T. Hunt" <ilrover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:12:25 -0400

Either the login ID or password is entered incorrectly in T-bird.  Try
re-entering the password.  Or, if you've saved the password, go to
Tools>Options>Advanced and click the + next to Saved Passwords and then
click the button View Saved Passwords.  In the window that appears,
click the button in the lower right that says Show Passwords.  All your
passwords will be displayed in plain text

BTW, I consider this a MAJOR flaw in this email program.  A crippling
feature in an otherwise stellar program.

Tom