-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Thunderbird

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dr. Benway" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:04:15 -0500

I was using Thunderbird for awhile myself. I liked it. I honestly forgot what
it was at the end that made me switch. I switch email programs fairly often.
One thing annoys me, and I switch. And, I do like a loop, where I'll eventually
come back to a client I was already using.
I no longer have it installed, so unfortunately cannot help you with it much.
Though... just to keep in mind, if your ISP is requiring you to use a
non-standard port make sure you have that set in TB. Same as the whole
authentication thing. If your ISP requires it, you migt not have it set in TB.

= SirTroth
= ICQ: 1717439
= AIM/AOL: SirTrothX
= YAHOO: SirTroth