-=PCTechTalk=- Re: This is a "must get" Giveaway of the Day

  • From: <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 12:46:43 -0400

I use either the built in Disk Manager in Win 7 or I reboot to Acronis Disk
Director.  It is a bootable disk so I didn't have to upgrade as I moved up
from XP thru Vista to 7.  Ditto with Acronis True Image.  Both are great
little tools.  Also, if you're the type that reinstalls your OS on a regular
basis you may want to check for freeware at sourceforge.net or other
download sites.  Just search for...   partition manager freeware  ... or ...
disk image freeware  ...  as appropriate.

My beef with GAOTD is the fact you have limited time period to install and
can never reinstall if you need to.

Techsupportalert.com, infotech.com and dotTech.com all offer and review
software that ranges from freeware to payware.

Don