-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The dog poo hits the fans

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:33:22 -0400

Yes.. I did. And, I just cannot, for the life of me, get past I think it was
level 5. I have not played it recently, however, as I just have not had the
time... which is also the reason I have not posted much lately.
I also have the Koala-BR8 game that I liked. Again, have not been able to play
it lately. Just tried a few rounds at it when I first downloaded it, and have
it just right here sitting on my desktop. May have to bring it into the office
and have my other team get a good looksie at it. They will most definitely get
addicted.

======================================
= SirTroth
= ICQ: 1717439