-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Temporary Files

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 07:48:01 -0500

Everything in the Windows Temp folder can be deleted. If its in the folder,
then you can rid of it. If the system needs it, it'll be created again.
Regarding the images, they too can be removed. If you tried saving the
images before, then they'll also be wherever you saved them. But, doesn't
affect the temp folder here. Now.. if there's pics in here that you want,
and didn't save them when they were initially seen, then you can go ahead
and copy them from the temp folder to a more permanent location. But, in
general, there's no need for the images unless you specifically want them.
Windows puts them there as a sort of cache. It doesn't need to create the
file again and can bring up the image much quicker than downloading it
again.

---Troth