-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Task manager

  • From: Elmer Dinse <moetown2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 14:14:03 -0700 (PDT)

I really wish i knew what happened to cause it to shut down. If i knew why, it
would give me a clue as to what to do. This is what XP Pro sez rite after the
little red circle with the white X in the middle "Task Manager has been
disabled by your administrator" and also the critical stop beep or dunt sound
as a lot of folks say. I'll give SiSoft Sandra a run and see if it might dredge
up something useful.
  ever gratefull
  moe
GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Ok, assuming it was working fine in the past, we'll need to know what
happened just before this error started appearing. That will help us figure
out what is causing it to happen now.