-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Talking computer

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 00:14:00 -0400

Thats funny.............;0 hehe...

Christine
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jo Ann" <bookworm54@xxxxxxx>
To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 12:06 AM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Talking computer

Got this from the net. if I had a chance, I'd have to try this, LOL

For a computer programming class, I sat directly across from
someone, and our computers were facing away from each other.
A few minutes into the class, she got up to leave the room.
I reached between our computers and switched the inputs for
the keyboards.

She came back and started typing and immediately got a
distressed look on her face.

She called the teacher over and explained that no matter
what she typed, nothing would happen. The teacher tried
everything. By this time I was hiding behind my monitor
and quaking red-faced.

I started to type, "Leave me alone!"

They both jumped back, silenced. "What the . . . " the
teacher said.

I typed, "I said leave me alone!"

The kid got real upset. "I didn't do anything to it,
I swear!" It was all I could do to keep from laughing out
loud. The conversation between them and the computer went
on for an amazing five minutes.

Me: "Don't touch me! That hurts!"

Her: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit your keys that hard."

Me: "Who do you think you are anyway?!" Etc. Finally, I
couldn't contain myself any longer and fell out of my chair
laughing.

After they had realized what I had done, they both turned
beet red.

Funny, I never got more than a C- in that class.