-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Tablet PC questions

  • From: LARRY SOUTHERLAND <larrysoutherland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:22:42 -0700 (PDT)

Copy/paste the first part into your browser and then copy/paste the second part
next to it in your browser (behind the first part).
From: Don <don@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Tablet PC questions
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 7:08 PM

Does anybody have a tablet PC yet?  Ipad, Velocity Cruz, Archos, or similar?

I'm looking for one that has access to apps that are useful in tracking my
workouts at the gym.  such as weight used, # of reps and sets,
seat/equipment settings on weight equipment and time, incline, speed on
treadmill and bicycles.

If no app for that, need to be able to use a stylus and write a note for
each piece of equipment

Also needs to be able to connect via WiFi so I can listen to radio, watch
TV, read a book or magazine online etc and must be either Apple, Google or
Microsoft OS.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Don