-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System has recovered from a serious error

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 16:20:09 -0500

You state "making a slipstreamed disk is not hard at all".  That is
encouraging except I have not a clue how that is done!
I would like to try anything and everything though that might help short of
a complete re-install.  I am not saying I won't do that but I am sure not
thrilled with the idea!
I will see if I have an old mouse hanging around in the closet. If it is, it
wasn't working like it was supposed to so may not be a fair test.  I can
probably talk the local computer shop into letting me try one of theirs just
to rule that out  as a problem.  In the meanwhile it is kind of hard to
check as long as this one is working (and it is fine today).