-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Volume Information Folder

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 08:53:19 +1300

Troth.....Rick was having the same prob as me. AVG was finding it, but
couldn't clean it.  Your archived mail pointed me in the right
direction, and disabling, then enabling SysRestore killed it stone cold
dead. It was sure annoying prior to that, doing a scan, and immediately
getting an alert and another request to scan with AVG...ad infinitum!!
The only cost was the loss of earlier SysRestore points.

Cheers
Rick H