-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Super Fdisk Bootable CD (Gman and Roger)

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:01:24 -0400

ya know................i clicked on this and looked around and had no idea
what you were talking about, then saw your email on the overview of it and
finally saw something about downloading the Fdisk whatever it is,
butttttttttt I had to register at the site just to download it, so no wonder
it didn't make sense to me when i was looking at the first page.  The info
shows up differently if you're a registered member vs. just stubbling across
the link and clicking on it, lolololol............so this is like the
1,000th site i've had to register at............geeze!
if all my pieces of paper get thrown out accidentally i'd be in heap of
trouble.  ok, i've downloaded it, put it on my desktop,but i don't know what
to do now?  and what's an ISO?  something about being a picture of a
program????????

Sandy in Fla.