-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Such member found!

  • From: "Spider" <ctr12081@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 16:24:31 -0500

It came into my mail as code text, no attachment and my Norton was not
activated by it? Strange that it would come through as a attachment in a
group that does not allow attachments and is text only?

Neil (Spider)
American Deficit at 300billion (Congressional Budget Office Estimate WITHOUT
Bush Tax Break for the rich)