-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Such member found!

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 01:50:02 -0700

Wyatt, is there a way to find out if it's in the mailbox? As you know, there
was no attachment with this, just lots of squirrelly text.  So is it
possible that I rec'd the dastardly email but am NOT infected?   I've been
to the Symantec site you recommended and downloaded the fix to a floppy,
also printed the instructions for disabling Sys. Restore (I run Millenium),
but I don't understand from those instructions if you need to restart in
Safe Mode if you're running the removal tool from a floppy?