-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Strange noise --now No Sound

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 17:11:23 -0500

No joy!!  Still no sound.  Next suggestion please.  By the way, how did you
know that one was for the sound driver?  Nothing that I saw identified it
except the similar version to the one I had.  If I need to download a new
chipset driver, how do I know which of the downloads is for the chipset??
Would there be any value in running Checkdisk and defrag?
Sandi