-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Strange filenames....

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:31:46 -0500

They were all .jpg files.  Sorry, thought I said that in my original post.  I
am strongly thinking it was just some anomaly and absolutely nothing to worry
about.  Thanks for the reply.

Don

Do YOU want a gmail account invitation?  Include your email address in the body
of a private message to dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx