-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Still more help with updating XP Pro

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 21:55:45 -0400

Well I've installed XP3 that it so much wanted and had no
problems..............about to go back and see if there are any others I
might need now.
I probably didn't state something right.  I fumble over trying to find the
"correct" way to describe things.............I guess thingies, and
whatchamacallits doesn't work in here huh?

Sandy