-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Start up Message

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:31:27 -0400

Go into your Network Neighborhood (via a RIGHT-CLICK and PROPERTIES), and try
uninstalling CLIENT FOR MICROSOFT NETWORKS, and then reinstalling it.

If you have no idea what the heck I'm talking about, stand up, do 3 spins with
your finger on your head, and let me know, and we'll walk you through it.
:o)

---Troth