-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Start Problem?

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:38:01 -0400

Babydoll and I recently replaced our surge protectors (well, my new one is
sitting 'near' my system at least    lol) because she was having to turn
hers off and then back on in order to get rid of a PC gremlin that was
messing up her stability.  However, since you have already tried plugging in
direct to the wall and still had trouble, we've pretty much ruled that issue
out for you.

My preference for power supplies is PC Power & Cooling, but they are not the
only ones that make really good power supplies.

http://www.pcpower.com/index.html

I normally purchase them through Newegg, but I also use other online stores
if the price differential is significant enough.